• Open Enrollment Packets Arrive by November 1 – Submit your changes between November 1 and November 30, 2021. Change forms will not be accepted before November 1, 2021.
• NEW Anthem Traditional $20 Copay HMO Plan (Pilot) – The new pilot plan offers a wider network than the Select HMO, including Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF), Affinity Medical Group, & Silicon Valley Network. Attend an Anthem Webinar or Virtual Office Hours, or contact an Anthem representative for more information.
• Rate Changes for Current Kaiser and Anthem Plans – For 2022, there will be a rate decrease of 8.7% for the Anthem Select $20 Copay HMO plan and 0.46% for the Kaiser plans. Due to higher-than-anticipated utilization in 2021, the Anthem PPO rates are increasing by approximately 19%. The Kaiser medical plan offerings will remain the same for 2022. Rate sheets are posted under the Non-Medicare, Medicare & VEBA tabs on the Medical page. The retiree cost for Kaiser Senior Advantage and Anthem Medicare Advantage (HMO and PPO) will remain $0.
• Kaiser’s Senior Advantage Silver&Fit Program – Kaiser’s Senior Advantage Silver&Fit free gym membership will be available again in 2022. Anthem’s SilverSneakers Program and Kaiser’s Free Transportation to the Doctor benefit will also continue in 2022.
• Increase to the Delta Dental PPO Annual Max – In 2022, the Delta Dental PPO plan annual maximum will increase from $1,500 per person per year to $2,100 per person per year. Click here for Dental provider information.
• Increase to VSP Frame Allowance – In 2022, the $115 Frame allowance for both VSP Signature and Choice plans will increase to $150. Also, Walmart and Sam’s Club/Costco will be added as retail chain providers. The frame allowance at these providers will be $80 since these retailers have unique pricing. Click here for Vision provider information.
• Kaiser’s Senior Advantage Meals & Transportation Programs Will Continue in 2022 – Get fresh, nutritious meals delivered to your home at no charge with the Meals Program. Need a ride to the doctor? The Transportation Program covers that.
If you have questions or need more detailed information regarding Open Enrollment, call:
(408)794-1000 or (800)732-6477 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org